CV & WORK EXPERIENCE
Here you can find out a little more about me and what I've done during my professional years.
In my role as digital strategist and marketer, my primary mission has been to build the new digital recruitment strategy of the Teachers' Union to generate more members and increase revenue.
- Operations Specialist for Apsis One (Teachers' Association Marketing Automation Platform) This means that I set requirements for technical development, that I operationally build SMS and E-mail marketing chains.
- Responsible for the analysis and performance monitoring of our digital campaigns.
- Responsible for the tactical digital campaigns of the Teachers' Union
- Responsible for agency contacts
In my role as Marketing Manager for Visolit Sweden, my primary mission was to create opportunities for the Visolit New Business team to meet more potential customers through digital sales-related campaigns. Together with the Nordic marketing function, we are jointly responsible for the positioning of Visolit as a brand.
- Responsible for the lead process in Visolit Sweden
- Responsible for reporting on leads/business development for the Swedish market
- Operationally responsible for building communication flows rule sets and analytics in Hubspot
- Development of SEO/SEM
- Orderer and responsible for contact with our inbound marketing agency
In my role as Marketing Manager, I was responsible for both the strategic aspects of brand perception planning and the operational aspects of lead generation for ITM's primary target groups.
- Responsible for the preparation of the marketing plan
- Responsible for web development and web analytics
- Responsible for the content of the site
- Responsible for driving and executing activities in accordance with the marketing plan
My primary task as Lead Manager was to generate more leads & qualified business opportunities through 3's digital channels to 3's B2B sales department. The tasks in brief:
- Create campaigns & write campaign messages
- Audience segmentation
- Monitoring, analysis and reporting of campaign KPIs
- Develop workflows and flows in the Marketing Automation platform (Salesforce Pardot)
My main tasks have been to support the business team in a variety of ways.
- Responsible for strengthening internal communication
- Newsletter editor
- Production of text & graphics, sales-related material in the form of campaign leaflets, edr, quotations, company presentations and event invitations
- Project management of marketing & sales activities such as Kings of Tennis, Volvo initiated partnerships with Playstation,
breakfast seminar and organisation of corporate golf competitions and more.
An intense and multifaceted post with many ongoing projects. One important lesson I have learned is how to how to plan and optimise your time.
- 3's representative to conduct a dialogue with property owners, shopping centre managers, trade fair organisers, etc. with whom 3 has agreements or wishes to enter into agreements.
- Identify commercial sponsorships with high sales potential with which 3 can enter into partnerships. Some of the players I have partnered with
are Stena World Match Cup Sweden, Falsterbo Horseshow and Volvo Ocean Race (Stockholmsstoppet)
- Responsible for internal communication - Newsletter editor
- Training of new event sellers
- Responsible for scheduling of sales areas in Gothenburg & Malmö
A selection of systems, applications and programs that I have experience working with.
Hubspot, Pardot SalesForce, Apsis One, Act-on, Dynamics CRM, WordPress, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Business Manager, Indesign and Photoshop